If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Energi Talent Resourcing are a specialist technical recruitment partner to the Oil & Gas and Power sector; finding and placing market-leading talent. We help organisations to attract the most suitable talent in the market instead of being limited to a list of candidates that are actively seeking jobs.
Using our knowledge and expertise we carefully team the right candidates with the right positions on every occasion - which is one of the many reasons our clients choose to come back to us time and time again.
Our experienced consultants are specialists within their vertical markets and excel at finding exceptional individuals for challenging roles. They operate with absolute discretion, integrity and professionalism.
Location: Rivers state, Nigeria
Job Status: Fixed Term Contract
Salary: 700k- 900k gross per month
Our client is an international E&P with operations in Nigeria.
- Create demonstrable value for customers by understanding their drivers and critical success factors.
- Leading and providing Mechanical Static /Piping (PDMS modelling) solutions across teams handling multiple project responsibilities.
- Maintain effective interfaces and relationships within/between disciplines, and peers in other project teams.
- Execute, with assigned resources, technical work for FEED and Detailed Design (designs, specifications, drawings, etc.) within designated Cost Time Resource (CTR) scopes.
- Ensure own discipline engineering and design work successfully delivered and appropriate review conducted.
- Carry out appropriate discipline and inter discipline checks and reviews of engineering and design work.
- Responsible Engineer” (technical focal point) for equipment before and after purchase order liaising with the vendor, other disciplines, project services and Contracting & Procurement to ensure equipment is incorporated into overall facility design to specification, cost and schedule.
- Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent
- Solid 10 years of Significant/substantial discipline engineering experience in the oil and gas industry.
- With 8 years of vast experience in Plant Design Management System (PDMS), versions 12.0SP6 and E3D
- Member of a relevant professional institution
- Needs to satisfy the minimum requirements defined by the Job Competence Profile of a JG 3 mechanical static Engineer and Piping.
- Should pass at entry, the competences listed for Technical Authority (TA) at level 3.
- Widely experienced in Plant Design Management System (PDMS), versions 12.0SP6 and E3D
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Ensure all team members comply with Client’s Projects and Technology Quality Management System.
- Lead/ Prepare/ Apply HSSE Risk Management commensurate with Technical Authority Key Competencies as required for HSSE Critical Positions.
- Work in a multi-cultural environment
Method of Application
For more information on this or any other exciting role within Oil & Gas please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com