A well structured state owned Primary Mortgage Bank with State Authorization Status with focus on National Status requires the services of a suitably qualified, competent, experienced and highly intelligent candidate to fill the position of a
Qualification and Experience Required for the Position:
- A good Bachelors degree or its equivalent in Banking & Finance, Accounting, Business Administration and Economics.
- MBA, or other relevant professional qualification like ACIB, ACCA, ACA etc, will be an added advantage.
- 15-20 years combined experience in Commercial and Mortgage Banking; 10 years of which, must be-at senior Management level.
- Extensive knowledge of banking operations. mortgage underwriting, credits and strong marketing skill including product development.
- Proven track record of managing for success, ability to initiate and generate profitable business.
- Proactive & Strategic thinker and efficient resource management.
- Good ethic and business orientation and profit mindedness.
- Age: minimum of 40 years by years next birthday.
Legal & Regulatory Compliance:
- Ensures timely compliance/filling of legal and regulatory documents returns and complies with laws and regulations.
Mission, Policy, Planning:
- Helps the Board to determine values, mission, vision and goals.
- Helps Board fully informed of the bank's condition and all important factors influencing it.
- Helps Board monitor and evaluate organization's relevancy, effectiveness and results.
- Keeps Board informed of developments in the bank's mission area general
- business management including governance.
- Ensures that appropriate policies are in place to guide the bank's work in all areas including CBN guidelines.
- Provide general oversight of all the bank's activities manages day-to-day operations and assures a smoothly functioning and efficient organization.
- Provide effective leadership and direction that will drive profitability and growth for the bank.
- Assures work quality and organizational stability through development and implementation of standards and controls, systems and procedures; and regular evaluation.
- Assures a work environment that recruits, retains and support quality and well disciplined staff.
- Assures process for selecting, developing. motivating and evaluating staff for efficient performance.
- Timely implementation of Board policies, strategies and plans.
- Set targets and key performance indicators, monitor and regularly evaluate performance for planned results.
- Promotes programs and services that are produced in a cost effective manner, employing economy while maintaining acceptable level of quality.
- Oversees the fiscal activities of the bank to ensure adequate controls.
- Profitability as a watch word.
- Identifies key relationships necessary to support an effective organization and assures proper planning. relationship building and communications to develop and maintain them.
- Facilitates the integration of the organization into the fabric of the society by assuring the use of effective marketing and communication activities.
- Acts as advocate within the public and private sectors for issues relevant to the bank. its services and clientele.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are expected to submit the following:
- Ten copies of their handwritten application letter with detailed Curriculum Vitae.
- Photocopies of all their credentials.
- Referees' Reports:
All interested applicants should request their referees to forward confidential references on them directly to the Advertiser as per the address stated below:
Submission of Applications:
All applications are to be submitted within one week from the date of this advert under confidential cover in a sealed envelope to:
P. O. Box 488,
Or via email to email@example.com
Only qualified and shortlisted candidates would be invited for interview/interactive session and would be required to come along with the following:
- Original copies of their credentials
- Certificate of birth or statutory declaration of age.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.