Ongoing Graduate & Experienced Recruitment at AppZone
Posted on: 24 April, 2015
Deadline: 7 May, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Appzone Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
AppZone is Africa's leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world's leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
Our Mission is to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to quality financial services.
AppZone is recruiting to fill the position below:
- We are looking for an experienced, hands-on User Interface/Experience (UI/UX) Designer with a passion for innovation, creativity, quality and bringing new capabilities that inspire users.
- Originating innovative and effective front-end interaction experiences and data visualizations
- Creating intuitive interfaces and interaction layers using best practices, the latest Web trends and all available tools to augment the user experience
- Applies graphic/visual design to interfaces, including creating icons, updating layouts, and enhancing displays; insures consistent application across products and features in line with AppZone brand in each market.
- Work closely with developers to ensure intended experiences are carried through
- Discover, design and build new user experiences to drive the next generation of portals, applications and Web properties, including mobile.
- Design visually stunning, cutting-edge graphics, animations and interactions for Web sites, portals and applications.
- Produce visual assets needed by development team.
- Contribute to building the Company brand on portals, applications, mobile apps and Web sites by executing user interface design consistently on all deliverables.
- Create wireframes and user flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Research and communicate trends and best-practices related to visual design and branding.
- Minimum 2 years experience designing for Web, applications and mobile following user-centered design principles.
- Degree in Computer Science, Web design, interaction design, multimedia, visual design, design or related field.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team, external and internal clients.
- Ability to work quickly under pressure, meet deadlines and proficiency with time management.
- High energy and positive attitude with interest in learning new technology and skills.
- Ability to work with developers to make design concepts a reality.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient with graphic design tools such as the Adobe Creative Suite.
- A general understanding of user-centered design methodology and human factors principles.
- Design concepts for the information architecture, navigation, page layout, information displays and interactional components of Web sites and mobile applications.
- Experience developing and testing across multiple browsers and platforms and using browser-specific development tools (ex: Firefox/Firebug, IE/Web Developer Tools, etc.).
- Knowledge and understanding of accessibility principles and techniques desired, experience developing accessible user interfaces a plus.
- Knowledge of video, motion graphics, HTML5 Canvas and photography a plus.
- Experience working within Agile a plus.
go to method of application »
- Identification of prospective clients as well as initiation of sales efforts to sign them up.
- Presentation and demonstration of relevant products and services to potential clients as part of the sales effort.
- General sales interactions with potential clients to facilitate the sales effort in line with the company's business goals.
- Involvement in defining expected client acquisition targets and reviewing actual performance.
- Consistent achievement of client acquisition targets as defined in line with overall company strategy.
- Articulation and implementation of sales and marketing strategies aimed at achieving client acquisition goals.
- Preparation of technical and business related documentation for pre and post-sales client interactions.
- Involvement in the review of prospective client systems and the gathering of Business requirements for solution customization purposes.
- Analysis of client requirements and formulation of suitable solution features and specifications.
- Articulation of effective ways to improve product distribution channels around Nigeria.
- General interactions with clients to ensure client satisfaction in line with the company's business goals.
- Minimum of HND in Accounting OR related disciplines
- Minimum of 2-4 years relevant experience
- You must be performance driven with a proven track record
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication and Marketing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and analytic skills
go to method of application »
- Ensuring that the client's server environment meets the application deployment requirements.
- Deployment of applications on client's server environment for both test and production.
- Integration of applications to client's infrastructure that require the application to work seamlessly (e.g. Active Directory, Exchange Server, FEP, CBA etc.)
- Responsible for all client site engagements during the life time of project implementation.
- Responsible for stabilizing application in pilot stage.
- Responsible for data migration if required during project implementation.
- To articulate and implement on-premise application deployment plans during the implementation phase of software projects.
- To ensure the timely integration of software solutions to the relevant applications third party systems.
- To contribute directly to the achievement of daily, weekly, monthly and long term integration system objectives and diagnosis.
- Troubleshoot third party integration issues.
- Articulate and document system integration procedures.
- Adopt and adhere to approved system integration and pilot support policies.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must possess an upper credit or 2nd class upper Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other related field.
- 1-2 years' relevant work experience.
- Must possess the ability to use ASP.NET, C#, C++, MS SQL server
- Good communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to learn with speed & ease
- Excellent interpersonal & analytic skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click on preferred job titles to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Appzone LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Officer - IT Quality Assurance at IHS Towers
- Head, Internal Audit at Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN)
- Manager, Specialist Sales at MasterCard Nigeria
- Trainee Sales Customer Service - Power Tools at Bosch Africa
- Jobs at ERS Nigeria Limited
- Integrated Marketing Manager at myPadi.ng
- Latest Vacancies at AK Infotech Solutions Limited
- Senior Server Administrator at Venture Garden Group