Jobs in a Reputable Firm
Posted on: 7 April, 2015
Deadline: 21 April, 2015
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
Our client requires for immediate employment a PERSONAL ASSISTANT to the Chairman Chief Executive.
The candidate must be HND qualified or
- BSc in Business Administration or any of the Sodal Sciences with at list 2-3 years working experience, with not less than 30 -35 years of age.
- His responsibility indudes devising and maintaining office systems induding data management and filing.
- Arranging travel, visa and accommodation and occasionally traveling with the chairman to take notes or dictationat meeting or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Screening, phone calls, inquiries and requests and handling them when appropriate, among others.
- Candidate must also have special attributes of efficiency.
- Self-motivation, IT literate with effective communication.
go to method of application »
- Candidate must have at lest 3 years work experience, ability to read and write with valid driver license with not less than 30-35 years of age.
- Personal attribute; Include good knowledge of rules and traffic laws. Have a basic knowledge of the area and the ins and outs of the main streets of lagos/lbadan.
- Ability to perform basic inspection of the vehides are ingood condition and safe.
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send their CV to the positions email attached above. Not later than two weeks after this publication.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Driving Vacancy at a Reputable Company
- Talent Acquisition Manager - Executive, Sub Saharan Africa at GE Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at African Industries Group
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Technical Vacancy at Cummins Inc.
- Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Finance Job Opportunity at General Electric (GE)