Client Liaison Officer at Bristow Group
Posted on: 19 January, 2012
Deadline: 31 January, 2012
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Bristow Helicopters
Bristow aims to provide the safest and most efficient helicopter services and aviation support worldwide.
A career with Bristow offers the opportunity to work with great clients and some of the most highly regarded experts in the global helicopter service industry. Throughout its history, Bristow has emphasized stringent standards of safety, quality, customer satisfaction and the utmost in business integrity.
Bristow needs qualified personnel with a global outlook and the skills and technical abilities that are critical to the company’s growth. When evaluating prospective employees, Bristow seeks those with experience, intelligence, energy and motivation.
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified and dedicated candidates for the position of Client Liaison Officer to assist and support clients, building solid working relationship ensuring the overall clients management process runs through smoothly and all deadlines are met.
CLIENT LIAISON OFFICER- WAS00149
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL:
1. Be a Key Client Interface / Routine Client Communication & Management
2. Champion the Client’s Objectives within our Business
3. Maintain overview of flying programme status (liaise with Operations Control, Passenger logistics & Other Team Leaders
4. Obtain regular updates on variances to flying programme (extra flights, Return To Base (RTB’s) etc)
5. Drive the reorganization of the flying programme during the operating day as may be required.
CANDIDATES SHOULD POSSESS:
1. University first degree.
2. Corporate aviation background with at least 3 years experience will be an added advantage.
3. Good interpersonal skills at all levels.
4. Proactive and Excellent Client Communication Skills.
5. Client – Centric decision making, natural client focus, able to anticipate client needs and respond appropriately.
6. Superb Organisational Skills and a motivational and empathetic attitude.
7. Strong IT Skills.
8. Can manage the tension between the strong desire to help and the need to get the job done to high quality.
Method of Application
To submit your application, please visit Bristow Career Portal: www.bristowgroup.com/careers/positions.php
Only shortlisted candidates from applications received will be acknowledged and subsequently invited
PLEASE NOTE: No external body or organization has been authorized by Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited to assist with this selection process. Anyone who deals with any external body on this selection process does so at his/her own risk.
CLOSING DATE: 31ST JANUARY 2012
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bristow HelicoptersSimilar Jobs
- Fronk Desk/Admin at Pete Ground Services Limited
- Captain (Learjet 45 Aircraft) At Global Profilers
- Legal Vacancy at Landover Company Limited
- Finance Career Opportunities at Bristow Group
- Job Opening at Pete Ground Services Limited
- Job Opportunities at Ethiopian Airlines