Capital Express Assurance Limited was incorporated in 2000 when it took over the life assurance arm of Perpetual Assurance Company Limited, which was then a Composite insurance company. To strengthen the company's capacity even further, Capital Express Assurance acquired the life arm of thirteen insurance companies during the last recapitalization exercise in the insurance industry in 2007.
We are one of the fastest growing life Assurance Companies in Nigeria, with Head Office in Lagos, widely spread branch network
As parts of our growth strategy and to further strengthen our hold in the market, our company is in need of self motivated and
creative individuals with strong entrepreneurial skins to manage and provide exceptional leadership as "Executive Project Unit
Manager" in the following locations; LAGOS, PORT HARCOURT, ABUJA, ONITSHA, ENUGU AND IBADAN
Scope of position
To build and oevelop aggressive result oriented Onit outlets that meet qualitative and quantitative targets in a profitable and
sustainable manner, within given financial parameters.
Key Responsibilities Of The Desired Candidate:
- Achieves the defined minimum production and manpower for the Unit Outlets under his/herresponStbilities.
- Manage. Leads and motivates the Unit Sales force in his area of responsibility.
- To work with conviction and positive attitude, removing any real or assumed barriers to achieve budget.
- Ensures that the production and profitability buqget of his unit is achieved. ..
- Ensures continuous recruitments and training of Financial Planners to meet the company's standard requirements.
- Ensures that the Unit maintain a minimum number of fifteen active financial planners - constant dynamic.
- Supports the Financial Planners under the unit in closing business and general sales activities.
- Prepares agreed Unit reports and submit to Management
- The desired candidate will be someone who had worked successfully as Marketing or Relationship Managers of a Bank or other Financial Institution but now desires a career as an entrepreneur.
- Matured candidates who have worked in Private/Public sector, Banking, Finance and Marketing.
- Retired Principal. Headmaster/Headmistress who wants to make a full time career as an entrepreneur.
- Candidates who have worked in Insurance Companies, Brokage firms, HMO/PFA but want to be self employed.
- Matured individual who has-entrepreneur skills who could work with, and through people get positive results, are also eligible to apply .....
- Desired candidate is expected to possess a minimum of B.Sc/HND in any discipline with not less than 5 years experience.
Method of Application
If you are interested in charting a distinguished career course for yourself, please click here to register and upload your resume or send your CV to email@example.com within two weeks of the advert.