If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited is a privately held IT solutions firm. We have been providing solid, imaginative and successful Custom IT solutions since 2003. With specialties in custom application development, Database development and system integration, Zercom Systems covers a broader range of IT services than most other firms in the IT industry - and we do it utilizing the latest and most innovative technologies in the marketplace, making quality and technical excellence our top priorities.
At Zercom systems, we offer the highest levels of experience, professionalism and integrity as well as certified expertise in virtually all computing systems and products to solve even the most challenging needs.
First, we work closely with our clients to understand the nature of the business at hand or their specific need. Next, we offer the best possible solutions, using the latest innovations the IT industry has to offer which often meet and exceed our client's expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Administrative Assistant
- This position is responsible for assisting the MD and all personnel in the office by managing the administrative activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties of this project include but not limited to:
- Providing PA duties/support to the MD
- Primary phone coverage (first to answer incoming calls)
- Prepare and mail all packages
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and packages
- Providing admin support throughout the office
- Typing and proofing documents
- Making travel, meeting and event arrangements
- Preparing reports
- Performing research for projects
- Excellent vendor relations
- Receiving and directing visitors
- Word processing and creating spreadsheets and presentations
- Filing documents and materials
- Data Entry
- Selecting office vendors
- Supervising purchase processes
- Office management
- Oversee all aspects of publication orders including inventory and maintenance of inventory
- Assist with bookkeeping/accounting functions as appropriate
- Be familiar with functions of Office Manager so as to enable him/her to assume the duties of the Office Manager in his/her absence.
- May be called upon to assist with special projects and assume responsibility for the development, administration, and promotion of specific projects, as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- The Executive Assistant is responsible to the Managing Director for all of the duties and responsibilities listed above and for other duties that the Director may assign during the duration of the employment.
- Because of his/her involvement in matters related to their responsibilities, the Executive Assistant would also be required to communicate frequently with the other Directors.
- Must have formal training in office procedures and use of office equipment.
- Must have the ability to communicate accurately and clearly both orally and in writing; pleasant telephone manner; able to think on feet when dealing with callers; customer service oriented "can do" approach to work.
- Must have knowledge of computers; specifically, experience in Microsoft Office is preferable.
- Must have superior organizational skills and accuracy.
- Excellent problem solving and people skills also required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application letter and curriculum vitae to: email@example.com