Vacancy at ABT Associates
Posted on: 14 December, 2011
Deadline: 18 December, 2011
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at ABT Associates
Abt Associates, a major American international development company, manages the new USAID-funded Africa IRS (“Indoor Residual Spraying”) Project, which seeks to reduce the burden of malaria in 14 African countries through cost-effective commodities procurement and logistics systems, access to technical expertise, and implementation of IRS.
Abt Associates seeks a qualified candidate to lead and coordinate Information Education and Communication component of the project’s operations in Nigeria. Brief description and qualification requirements are listed below:
Lead the development and implementation of IEC/BCC strategies for the IRS program and coordinate a subcontract, which implement the communication campaign. Develop and review IEC/BCC messages/materials. Evaluate and document the impact of IEC/BCC activities in collaboration with other stakeholders.
Bachelors Degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Health, Community Health, or other relevant field. At least 4 years of relevant professional experience in communications, community outreach, or public education, with previous IRS or other malaria program experience desirable. English language
proficiency is required.
Interested individuals can learn more about Abt Associates’ multi-disciplinary group of dedicated professionals who provide technical assistance, research, analysis, and systems strengthening services in more than 100 countries.
Method of Application
To be considered for the position, an applicant must submit his/her CV
and an application letter that provides details of the applicant’s
specific qualifications for the desired position to:
In the subject line of the email, write the title of the position.
Applications that do not follow this instruction will not be considered.
The deadline for application submission is Sunday, 18 December 2011
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ABT AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Job Opening at Creative Associates International
- Job Opportunities at Centre for Democracy & Development (CDD)
- Latest Job Vacancies at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Secretary at the United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Massive Job Vacancies at The Nigeria Supply Chain Integration Project - i+ Consortium (52 Positions)
- Receptionist at The Social and Economic Rights Action Center (SERAC)
- Job Vacancy at Palladium Group
- Operations Managers at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)