Diageo is the name behind many of the World's best loved drinks including Guinness, Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Baileys, Malta Guinness, J&B, Gordons Gin and Tanqueray.
Africa Regional Markets (ARM) is a Diageo business made up of over 40 markets across the breadth of Africa. The business models range from fully integrated demand and supply businesses in Ghana and Cameroun, newly integrated businesses in Ethiopia and Mozambique to Partnerships in a number of West, Central and Southern African countries and Angola.
Our businesses have an impressive record of achievement and an immensely exciting future with significant growth and business development opportunities and so we are seeking highly talented, mobile and experienced middle and senior managers with drive and ambition whose footprints can stand the test of time in Supply Chain and Manufacturing. French and/or Portuguese speakers are highly encouraged to apply.
We would be definitely interested in your profile if you already have experience in the following:
1. Commit to Occupational Health and Safety standards.
2. Ensure Quality across the production and entire Site operations
3. Provide clear direction and leadership to the site quality and production teams, drive improved performance through Capability development and High Performance Coaching
4. Ensure that the use of raw materials and consumption of utilities during the brewing, packaging process is optimised
5. Develop action plans to deliver set objectives, drive the step change in areas of Quality and production
6. Create the environment to maximise the value of employee communication and engagement processes
7. Develop strong relationships between Product Supply and the wider business for the good of the business
8. Actively drive training and development of production team to deliver positive business impact and Track performance on KPIs, priorities and accountabilities for improvement
9. Ensure compliance with quality, health, safety and risk management standards
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.