Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood City, California, United States. The company specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly its own brands of database management systems. As of 2011, Oracle is the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
The company also builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software and supply chain management (SCM) software.
A Technical Consultant experienced in the implementation of mainstream compliance solutions, preferably Mantas, but will also consider Fortent / Actimize / Norkom experience. Reporting directly to the Project Manager, the TCN will work closely with both Technical and Functional subject matter experts, and other team members to successfully deploy the FCCM Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud, Trade Compliance and Broker Compliance solutions.
· Install and deploy the FCCM solutions in a customer environment. This includes coordinating with customer technical resources to ensure that third party products are correctly configured for integration with FCCM.
· Support all phases of deploying the FCCM solutions at customer sites including initial installation, patches and upgrades, application configuration, user acceptance testing and go-live.
· Interact with Functional and Technical Consultants to ensure the successful deployment of the FCCM solutions.
· Discuss and document configuration of client environment.
· Adopt and contribute to FCCM best practice methodologies for knowledge dissemination throughout the OFSAA Delivery organization.
· Travel on some projects will be 100%
· Understanding of standard n tier systems architecture systems processes and principles
· Configuration and operation of Web application servers (WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat)
· Ability to read and edit unix shell script files
· Ability to read and edit XML and properties files
· Experience with unix (Solaris, Linux, AIX) operating systems and associated hardware platforms and peripherals
· Working knowledge of Oracle databases and data warehouses
· Working knowledge of SQL
· Understanding of dimensionality and normality database concepts
· Understanding of system security principles, specifically around user authorization and authentication methods and technologies
· Strong customer interaction skills and the ability to assess a client’s IT processes and strategies. In addition, must be able to lead clients through the process of integrating the FCCM solutions into their operational environment.
· Mature, self-starting, self-motivating, and capable of making decisions independently.
· Implementation experience with Mantas compliance solutions.
· Implementation experience with Actimize, Fortent or Norkom compliance solutions.
· Familiarity with OBI.
· Excellent English written and oral communication skills. The TCN must be able to clearly articulate FCCM functionality and requirements to both clients and colleagues at all levels, from engineering staff to senior executive management
· Familiarity with LDAP based Directory Server technologies
· Working knowledge of job scheduling products such as AutoSys and ControlM
· Knowledge of the financial services industry
· Graduate or undergraduate level degree focused on Computer Science, Software Engineering or Systems Engineering
· EU Citizen
· Multi-lingual capabilities (both written and verbal)
· Participate in knowledge transfer workshops with client’s IT staff to facilitate architectural and deployment decisions
· FCCM solution installation including knowledge transfer to client’s IT staff
· FCCM configuration activity
· Work with client’s IT staff to build a job schedule
· Walk client through installation in QA and Production environments
· Knowledge transfer to client on identification and application of patches and hotfixes
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Intermediate consulting position operating independently with some assistance and guidance to provide quality work products to a project team or customer that comply with Oracle methodologies and practices. Performs standard duties and tasks with some variation to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer specifications.
Standard assignments are accomplished without assistance by exercising independent judgment, within defined policies and processes, to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Interested and suitabnly qualified candidates should click here to apply online.