Roche is the world’s largest biotech company, global market leader for in-vitro diagnostics and cancer & transplant drugs. At Roche, you have the opportunity to be at the forefront of innovation. We are one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups.
To continue our success as a leading innovative company, we are constantly looking for the talents of today and tomorrow. If you are curious, committed, and determined to make a difference, you’ll have the chance to advance your skills through our specific internship program that complements your finance education.
Join our unique Finance Internship Program and find out what makes Roche an employer of choice and why Roche might be a great place to for you to mark and improve lives!
At Roche, 85,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The internship is targeted at high potential Finance professionals with the ambition to pursue a managerial career in Finance in Sub-Sahara Africa. The main objectives of the internship are provide young professionals with a platform for accelerated career development in a challenging and demanding environment with tremendous growth potential.
The internship program has been designed for early-in-career individuals who demonstrate excellence in finance and in leadership. Recognizing the central importance of experiential learning and development, the year-long internship program provides a unique opportunity to experience and build a broad regional network, experience different areas of finance and gain necessary skills for a global finance career at Roche.
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. bringing novel medicines to patients, we are dedicated to remaining a great place to work and to providing employees with programs, services and benefits that allow them to bring the best to the business and to their personal lives.
Internship Program Scope
- The internship program is expected to last about 12 months
- The program will cover various Finance functions and projects within an assigned country
- Your country of recruitment will be assigned country with the potential of travel to other Sub-Sahara countries.
The candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent academic qualifications
- Ambition, will, skill and mind-set to succeed in future leadership roles
- Drive to learn about the business, the company and finance
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Firm commitment to regional and global geographical mobility
- Ability to work autonomously and with tight deadlines
- Self-motivation and a drive to learn and continuously improve skills and knowledge
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- A creative, out-of-the-box approach to problem solving
After the internship program
Candidates who perform well in the one year internship program could potentially;
- Be offered a short-term assignment in the Roche head-office in Basel, Switzerland
- Be offered a Finance position either in their country of recruitment or elsewhere in Sub-Sahara Africa
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale