Drive growth in revenue, margin and the number of services/solutions by increasing customer satisfaction and developing strategic relationships to align solutions to customer's Business and IT initiatives; develop and manage the professionalism, best practices and deliverables for each member of the extended account team, in order to distinguish Orange from other partners. Build customer loyalty through consistent performance that can be leveraged by other Orange account teams to grow revenue.
- Develop an account team score card in each discipline to level set the key deliverables, expectations, and success criteria for a satisfied customer.
- Understand the client's business and IT strategy; map these requirements to industry trends, as well as with existing customer requirements where Orange solutions have helped provide value.
- Organize a communication plan to track progress and development. This will include tactical meetings, monthly executive review meetings and quarterly strategic business review workshops.
- Champion customer internally to improve processes and grow revenue.
- Create a resource engagement plan to ensure visibility of Orange within the client's organization. The intent is to make Orange a widely known partner, as organizations tend to leverage existing relationships.
- Develop and lead a tactical and strategic plan for the extended account team including regular meetings to track progress.
- Grow the revenues and number of Orange solutions & services year over year.
- Show consistent performance and service delivery in order to leverage customer references.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 6 to 10 years’ experience in consultative selling to, and relationship management of, large multi-national corporations.
- Experience in creating solutions for customers based on their business and IT initiatives rather than on a company’s product offering.
- Proven track record in sales of quota achievement
- Experience selling to, and management of, customers with managed services in the areas of WAN, LAN, Hosting, Messaging, Security, VoIP, infrastructure management, mobility, outsourcing/out-tasking
- Understanding of the industry sector and key customers in that sector inclusive of related strategies and business challenges
- Partnering with software, hardware and consulting vendors, who have a multi-national customer base.
- Sales management experience.
- engage and partner with customer and internal staff as required.
- work in a virtual team environment.
- identify and qualify revenue generating opportunities
- draw upon personal relationships with software, hardware and consulting vendors in order to create more customer solutions.
- Degree in Business, Finance or other relevant field (or equivalent)
- Other (Desirable)
- Masters of Business Administration
- Membership in related professional organizations
- Certifications /accreditation in relevant areas