AG Leventis Nigeria Plc - For over seven decades, AG Leventis (Nig) Plc has provided West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. By focusing on the core markets such as Power, FMCG, Logistics and Real Estate - AGL has become one of the Major forces in Nigeria & beyond.
AG Leventis is recruiting to fill the position of:
OBJECTIVE: Responsible for preparation of the group monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Produce the budget and quarterly forecasts
- Provide variances analysis from budget. identify added-value reporting opportunities for trend analysis and commentary to assist forecasting and budgeting requirements
- Preparing and reviewing monthly and annual ﬁnancial statements
- Assist with the audit preparation work to allow for timely completion of the annual financial statements and corporation tax returns
- Maintaining records and reconciliation controls of approved budgets
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND KEY COMPETENCIES:
- BSc. or HND Accounting
- Membership of either ACCA or ACA is essential
- Preferably 5 year's professional experience in accounting in budgeting external reporting or internal management reporting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the preparation of financial statements
- Demonstrated knowledge of budgeting and forecasting principles and processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Dynamic-Nav or similar accounting software.
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting principles and standards - IFRS
- Demonstrated Excel modeling skills (Intermediate to Advanced).
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTIES:
- Must possess effective planning and scheduling skills.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills.
- Must possess evaluation and review skills.
- Must possess good written and oral communication skills
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their application to email@example.com on a subject matter - Management Accountant
Application closes on Wednesday 31st December. 2014
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale