Entry-Level Experience Vacancy at Courteville Business Solutions Plc
Posted on: 3 December, 2014
Deadline: 27 December, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Courteville Business Solutions Plc
Courteville Business Solutions Plc, a reputable indigenous technology service company that specializes in web, mobile and enterprise solutions is interested in engaging the services of skilled and experienced individuals for the position of:
Our ideal candidate is someone who has:
- A robust blend of graphics/web design/web developing skills and knowledge-base; the ideal candidate will work with a team, as well as independently.
- They will develop high performance, highly available industry oriented software.
- This is an opportunity for a Jr PHP developer to grow with a talented team.
- The ideal candidate must be familiar with multiple design application and also have past experience on substantial projects
- Out-of-the-box creative thinker
- Exceptional artistic flair
- Honest hard worker with flair for team play
In addition, prospective candidates must be able to demonstrate a robust and active knowledge of the following applications:
- 1-4 Years applicable work experience
- Robust Knowledge of PHP
- Knowledge of Relational Databases (MYSQL, MSSQL)
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) coding methodologies
- Must be a team player
- College Degree or equivalent
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Confident and creative team-player who takes initiative
- Diligent work habits and ability to meet deadlines.
- Desired skills for the Developer:
- Proficiency with database schema design
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Courteville Business Solutions PlcSimilar Jobs
- Sales and Marketing Roles at Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited
- Software Developer (Intermediate) at xPlug Technologies Limited
- Channel Manager at Airtel Nigeria
- Sales Role at Nokia
- Customer Program Director at Orange Business Services
- Mobile Value Added Service Developer at iConcepts
- Experienced Web Designer/Developer at a Technology Firm
- Job Openings at Tros Technologies