Newest Vacancy Announcement at Jagal Group
Posted on: 28 November, 2014
Deadline: 12 December, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Jagal Group
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Jagal Group is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.
Jagal offers diverse career opportunities across all its business activities. The Group's broad range of industries and services offer rewarding prospects for various professional backgrounds and can satisfy ambitions for a successful future career.
Jagal Group is recruiting to fill the below position:
Experience: 7 year(s)
Course of Study: Accounting
Required Grade: Not Specified
Location: Jagal Headquarters
The responsible individual will be accountable for the provision of professional support to the Corporate Finance Manager
- Maintain and build banking relationships (both local and International banks) together with line manager.
- Implement, maintain and enforce policies and procedures especially in respect of treasury activities to ensure an adequate level of control
- Responsible for key aspects of Treasury administration and documentation
- Should have an understanding of banking documentation (incl. KYC and account opening documentation), bank credit approval processes, derivatives, hedging, investments and general bank account management.
- Support the Corporate Finance Manager with ad hoc corporate finance related projects
- Board (GEC and GEDs)
- GCFO Corporate
- Finance Manager
- Business Unit Finance Managers
- Finance personnel in Business Units
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting.
- Must have at least 7 years of banking experience
- Has insight into how the Nigerian banking environment operates and market intelligence in respect of this environment
- Has a commercial and financial mind-set.
- Well connected with Nigerian banks
- Ability to interface at all levels within an organization (including Directors and Management) Computer literate (especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Skilled in networking and network building
- Strong written and oral presentation skills Impeccable English, both written and speaking
- Must be discrete and confidential
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates snhould click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jagal GroupSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager/Business Development Officer at MG Vowgas Group
- Latest Recruitment at Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL)
- Drilling Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Management Accountant at Aldelia Group
- Job Vacancies at Mosra Enerji Limited
- Job Vacancies at an Upstream Oil & Gas Company - Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at TOTAL Nigeria CONT.
- Ongoing Recruitment at TOTAL Nigeria