Current Job Vacancy at Jagal Group
Posted on: 24 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Jagal Group
Jagal Group is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil&Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.
Jagal’s business units are lead by industry professionals and dedicated management teams. The Group operates through Managing Directors reporting to Boards of Directors with both executive and non-executive members along with external auditors ensuring the highest levels of corporate governance. Jagal’s performance is measured against world class standards across all our business activities. We possess profound knowledge of operating in Nigeria and have deep local experience. We work with world class international companies and are a trusted partner to multinationals expanding into the country.
Our Group maintains total commitment to the highest levels in health and safety. We believe in the protection of our environment and the welfare of our workforce and uphold high expectations for teamwork, loyalty and integrity.
- Ensuring that all invoices are approved by authority.
- Check for casting accuracy and hence ensure that relevant supporting documents have been properly attached.
- Re computation of VAT on supplier invoices
- Raising of Journal Entries where necessary
- Daily posting of invoices and receipt into the system and proper filing.
- Preparation of WHT Schedule.
- Month end adjustment(Accruals, Prepayment and Bank Charges)
- To ensure the accurate reconciliation of payables and preparation of creditors are up to date
- To monitor and keep record of petty cash
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation,
- Weekly ledger Account Reconciliation.
- Any other job as may be assigned by the Chief Accountant.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- HND qualification
- Produces clear succinct and well structured written work
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Works to the highest standards, demonstrating resilience to pressure and retains a professional approach.
- Works hard, takes ownership of own work and consistently meets or exceeds targets.
- Ability to work on your own initiative to ensure that both timely and accurate reporting systems are in place.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jagal GroupSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Career Opportunity at TDI Global
- Job Vacancy at an Oil and gas Firm - Wilco
- Human Resource Manager in the Oil and Gas Industry - People Experts
- Ongoing Recruitment at AOS Orwell Ltd.
- Accounting Job Opening at an Oil and Gas Company - Staffline Consulting Limited
- Engineering Job Vacancy at a Multinational Oil and Gas Company - Maventeq Systems Limited
- Engineering Job Opportunity at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Job Vacancy at Hobark International Limited