NES Global Talent specialises in recruiting technical and engineering experts for the oil and gas, power, infrastructure, chemical, life sciences and rail sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 26 countries, we work with many of the world's largest companies and provide a wide range of global job opportunities, giving you the chance to take the next step in your career. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, our comprehensive set of guaranteed staffing solutions ranges from payroll administration, taxation and compliance through to emergency response services.
A Leading EPCI Organisation is looking to identify a Senior Project Manager to manage strategize, plan, direct and manage the delivery of EPCC type Projects or the delivery of multiple projects and manage, supervise and coach Project Delivery Teams, deliver services and products in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contract and manage change within the organisation.
- Deliver projects with zero accidents, as per the contract specifications, on time and within budget
- Maintain good working relationship with the client project personnel, their partners
- Maintain good working relationship with vendors and subcontractors
- Has single point responsibility in relation with the client
- Responsible for P&L
- Responsible for the development of detailed Project Execution Plans addressing the key project objectives for Safety, Quality, Schedule and Cost and how they will be achieved.
- Identification of risk and opportunities and how risk should be mitigated and opportunities materialized.
- Direct, manage, coach and support the project management team(s) to achieve the key objectives
- Proposal Preparation
All heads of departments, Clients, Suppliers, Third Parties
Includes, but not limited to the following project personnel - Project Managers, Engineering Manager, Interface Manager, Procurement Manager, Project Control Manager, Construction Manager, HSE Manager, QA/QC Manager, Commissioning Manager
- Proven leadership and people management skills in the offshore Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Industry
- Construction & Completion driven
- Hands on approach, as required
- Strong commercial mind-set
- Solution driven
- Seniority and long experience will be seen as an asset provided that it is associated with high energy and resilience
Interested and suitably qualified canidates should click here to apply online.