Graduate Academic Positions in a Secondary School
Posted on: 5 November, 2014
Deadline: 30 November, 2014
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at RmaX Systems
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
RmaX Systems - Our client is an inviting Secondary School in Ketu Lagos, looking for an outstanding Biology teacher who has a real passion for their subject reflected in the engaging lessons they are able to deliver.
- Interested Candidates must have a degree (B.Ed, HND or BSc) in science subjects specializing in Biology.
- Must be able to develop engaging curricula, including lab experiments and other scientific investigations; present lessons and evaluate student performance.
- Must be in charge of preparing and grading examinations, working with parents on student performance, and supervising student behavior.
go to method of application »
- Interested Candidates will be expected to discharge the following duties
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers.
- Prepare and deliver lessons to students on topics such as classical political thought, international relations, and democracy and citizenship among other key topics.
- Keep abreast of developments in the field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional conferences.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions on topics.
- Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
Requirement for Qualification
Interested candidate must possess the following:
- Minimum of a B.Ed/BSc/HND/OND in Political Sciences/Social Studies or any related course.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good analytical skills and methodical approach
- High levels of organizational skills
- Ability to cope under pressure and prioritize a busy and diverse workload to meet deadlines
go to method of application »
- The school wishes to appoint a creative Computer Science / ICT Teacher.
- You must be able to teach Computer science as well as ICT to be considered for this position.
- The School offers a unique employment experience for teachers at a variety of stages of their careers.
- Instruct students on how computers work, including the basic science and mathematics behind their operation and the hardware and the software built on those foundations and other relevant technologies.
- Keep records of grades, grade papers, and perform other administrative duties as needed.
- Create projects designed to enhance lectures.
- Read and stay abreast of current topics in computer science.
- Create lesson plans.
- Utilize various curriculum resources.
- Integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans.
- Develop incentives to keep participants in class.
- Work with program coordinators to ensure initiatives are being met.
- Tutor students on an individual basis.
To be considered for this role
- You must be able to teach Computer science as well as ICT to be considered for this position. With a minimum of OND/HND/B.Sc/B.Ed in computer science.
- Must have a proven track record of being a computer teacher . minimum of 1 year.
- You must be enthusiastic, flexible and willing to rise to the challenge of adapting both culturally and socially to a new and very different environment.
- You must also be inspired by the whole idea of teaching and learning, and operate best as part of a collaborative team.
- Preferably a Muslim.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and applications to: email@example.com using job title as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RmaX SystemsSimilar Jobs
- Professors at Kwara State University
- Job Vacancies at Greensprings School
- Latest Vacancies at Skyline University College
- Jobs at The National Mathematical Centre
- Director, Medical & Health Services at Kaduna Polytechnic
- Jobs at Chelis Education Consult Limited
- Student Recruitment Executive at the Postgraduate School of Credit and Financial Management (PSCFM)
- Volunteer Language Teacher at Young Readers Library