The following vacancacies exist at FJA Associates Limited.
• A Sales leader must be highly motivated, energetic, professional and possess excellent customer-service skills.
• They need to be confident and resilient in both directing members of the team and in meeting with consumers.
• Like all managers, sales leaders also need to be fairly patient as members of their team adjust to their jobs and make mistakes.
• Sales leaders likely need to possess basic computer skills, as well as a knowledge of related software and programs.
• Msc / B.sc Mechanic engineering
• More than 8years experience in sales of mechanical material (valve, pumps, alternator, rotative machine,...) especially in oil&gas industry
1) Lays out, positions, and secures parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, calipers, and ruler.
2) Tack-welds or welds components and assemblies, using electric, gas, arc, or other welding equipment.
3) Cuts workpiece, using powered saws, hand shears, or chipping knife.
4) Melts lead bar, wire, or scrap to add lead to joint or to extrude melted scrap into reusable form.
5) Installs or repairs equipment, such as lead pipes, valves, floors, and tank linings.
6) Observes tests on welded surfaces, such as hydrostatic, x-ray, and dimension tolerance to evaluate weld quality and conformance to specifications.
7) Inspects grooves, angles, or gap allowances, using micrometer, caliper, and precision measuring instruments.
8) Removes rough spots from workpiece, using portable grinder, hand file, or scraper.
9) Welds components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
10) Heats, forms, and dresses metal parts, using hand tools, torch, or arc welding equipment.
11) Ignites torch and adjusts valves, amperage, or voltage to obtain desired flame or arc.
12) Analyzes engineering drawings and specifications to plan layout, assembly, and welding operations.
13) Develops templates and other work aids to hold and align parts.
14) Determines required equipment and welding method, applying knowledge of metallurgy, geometry, and welding techniques.
• Bsc, HND, Technician degree
• More than 8years experience
1) Plans, directs, and coordinates manufacturing processes in industrial plant: Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods, utilizing knowledge of product design, materials and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods, and quality control standards.
2) Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
3) Confers with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
4) Confers with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards.
5) Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
6) Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
7) Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential.
• Msc / B.sc Mechanic engineering
• More than 10years experience in mechanical material (valve, pumps, alternator,rotative machine,...) especially in oil&gas industry
• More than 5years experience in Xmas trees maintenance
To assist in the execution of corporate finance engagements, both Transaction Support and Lead Advisory and support the team in new business generation.
The successful candidates must have Corporate Finance experience of the Middle East and Africa market.
To support the Corporate Finance team in a range of activities.
The role will be broad and varied but will include:
Transaction Support and Preparation of due diligence reports in respect of:
• Bank pre-lending reviews
• Corporate acquisition
• Private equity acquisitions
• Preparation of long form, working capital and accountants reports for flotations on the alternative Investment Market
• Liaising with clients and lawyers during execution of transactions
• Liaising with other departments (e.g. tax) throughout transaction
• Assisting with preparation and delivery of proposals and marketing presentations
• Relationship building with local intermediary market (banks, lawyers etc)
• Report writing (e.g. preparation of Information Memorandums, Business Plans)
• Financial modeling (e.g. cash flow/financing models)
• M&A analysis (e.g. identification of potential acquisition targets or buyers)
• Valuation support and analysis
• Researching, preparing and supporting presentations/sales pitches for new business
• Liaising with clients, funders and intermediaries during execution of transactions
• Very good knowledge of CAPITAL MARKET, MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS, FUND RAISING ETC
• Relationship building with local intermediary market (banks, lawyers etc.)
• First degree ,an MBA an added advantage and Qualified Chartered Accountant, (ACA, ACCA,CPA)
• Likely to have qualified within leading (top 7) accountancy firm and have 7 years and above hands on experience.
• Likely to have audit or corporate recovery background. In addition, some transaction services or corporate finance experience would be helpful.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Genuine interest in, and enthusiasm for, Corporate Finance
• High intelligence, evidenced by strong academics
• Commercially minded
• Self-starter with energy to work long, flexible hours and to tight deadlines
• Displays high level of accuracy and diligence
• Able to form relationships with wide range of people
• Willing to travel as required
This position coordinates programme activities particularly sales and enrolment, new business development and back office processes. This position also provides advisory services and leadership to other units within the organization.
Key business processes supported include:
• Sales and enrolment
• Stakeholder Reporting requirements
• IT/Program Support (Automation projects, claims, pre-authorization, capitation processing)
• Data Management (Data quality, reporting)
• New business roll out/Programme scale up functions
• Process improvement
• Liaison and relation management with partners and stakeholders
• Policy/strategy development
• Business Development
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
• Oversees data management, claims management
• Responsible for community relations management
• Responsible for development and implementation of annual working plans
• Coordination of all marketing related activities – people, promotion, packaging, pricing, packaging (branding)
• Proactive review of claims to determine discrepancies, trends and opportunities for disease management and allied medical/non medical interventions
• Proactive review of encounter data to determine disease patterns, trends and opportunities for disease management and allied intervention
• Provide input for internal and external capacity building activities for sales
• Support in the development and implementation of overall business strategy across all schemes
• Production of dashboards and tracking data for program analysis, planning, reviews and budgeting.
• Provide support in the development and monitoring of the non-for profit arm of the business’ budget, ensuring that expenditure and revenue is in line with financial targets; report and/or address any budgetary issues that may arise;
• Take a leading role in development and implementation of continuous quality improvement processes and initiatives for areas supervised
• Take a leading role in project planning activities and the development of annual plans for the back-office units (IT, Data Management) within the non-for profit arm of the business in consultation with relevant stakeholders and personnel
• Develop, review and ensure implementation and compliance with all approved for plans for the business procedures;
• Support in the identification, initiation and implementation of new opportunities for business growth.
• To attend meetings with stakeholders as required.
• Coordinate corporate strategy development
• Willingness to travel interstate and intrastate regularly
• A Masters degree in Public health, Operations management, Business Administration (MBA), Project management or Development related course
• Minimum of 7 years post graduation
• Managed care or NGO related background in a senior position for minimum 3years.
Preferred, but not required:
• Experience in data analysis
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIREMENTS:
• Sales management
• Programme Monitoring and Evaluation
• Project management
• MS Office suite – very good
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with attention to detail.
• Strong business partnering skills.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
• Energetic, highly self-motivated and able to work efficiently and productively.
• Professional disposition and ability to maintain confidentiality
• Proactive and solution minded attitude
• Target driven
• Ability to work under little or no supervision
• Strong Leadership qualities.
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
For Sales Leader, Corporate Finance Manager and Welding Engineer, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the email
For Manufacturing Engineer and Program Manager Operations, kindly send your CV to email@example.com using the job title as subject of the email.