We are a business support services firm with a proven track record. With over 14 years providing critical business support to new and established businesses, the firm has deep, specialized support service skills. Our clientele are some of the top performing brands in Nigeria. Most of our clients have retained our services for over 14 years attesting to the depth in professional services which we continue to offer.
The role is responsible for assisting the Sales Manager in sales and operational duties and providing customer support for quality service, customer satisfaction and driving profitability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in getting the right sales teams on board
- Provide sales and service support to clients
- Will take an active role in training and development of sales team
- Engage actively in marketing of company’s product
- Work in-line with sales manager’s objective to achieve overall goal of the organisation
- Assist in preparing sales/marketing materials
- Successfully address customer complaints and resolve problems
- Assists the GSM in managing the special programmes
- Other duties as assigned
- BSc/HND degree in management, marketing and any other related field
- A minimum of second class lower (BSc) or lower credit (HND)
- 1-2 years experience in Sales, Marketing or Business Development is an added advantage
- Drive for marketing and sales
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to convince prospects
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation and reasoning skills
- Acute attention to detail – with a strong ability to prioritise and execute tasks
go to method of application »
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.