We are looking for suitable persons to fill the following positions.
1. Senior Research Executives - Market and Social Research (Ref: IRC/SRE/1/2021)
This role exists to manage and execute research projects in a manner that ensures client satisfaction. The role holder manages and oversees multiple projects, ensuring that the work standards are of a high quality, deadlines are met and that projects are completed within budget. The role holder is also responsible for day to day client liaison in terms of queries and feedback.
- Ensuring that projects are completed on time, on budget and to the expected quality standards.
- Client Relationship Management and Business Development
- Managing the relationship with clients on a day-to-day basis and keeping them informed regarding the progress of projects.
- Provide technical and commercial input into proposals in terms of research design, methodologies, costs, deliverables and timing.
- To keep abreast of current offerings and developments within Infotrak and in the research world at large to ensure that proposals and pitches are competitive and differentiating
- To keep abreast of competitors’ research offerings where Infotrak operates
- To ensure that industry and research knowledge is integrated from other projects, desk research and other teams/sources to obtain a consolidated, competitive offering
Designing the relevant research instruments (questionnaires, discussion guides, interviewer briefs,sampling plans, etc.)
Data Analysis and Interpretation
Ensure accuracy of information received from Data processing and interpretation is in accordance with findings.
Write accurate and insightful reports keeping proposal requirements and objectives in mind and adhering to Infotrak standards
- Design presentation according to client and Infotrak standard requirements. Make presentation to client when required.
- Leadership, team and people management
- Responsible for coaching / on the job training for junior team members
Promote team spirit
Required Experience and Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, a masters’ degree will be an added advantage.
- At least three years’ experience in desk, qualitative and quantitative research;
- Good verbal and written skills;
- Intelligent, innovative and a team player;
- Excellent computing skills especially in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Familiarity with SPSS will be an added advantage; Ability to work under pressure and manage time effectively; Knowledge and experience in preparing budgets and cost management; Exceptional presentation skills.
This job is full time job.