Teachers at Start-Rite Schools
Posted on: 13 March, 2018
Deadline: 27 March, 2018
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Start-Rite Schools
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Start-Rite Schools provides qualitative childcare and education to children. Located in a serene environment of the Apo Legislative Quarters, Gudu District, Start-Rite School boasts of fun and flexible learning spaces. We strongly believe that the only thing a school should be concerned with is student learning. Everything that we do is strategic and deliberate, particularly as it relates to why, what and how students should learn and assessing whether or not students are learning.
- English Language/Literature Ref Code: ST - E10
- Physics Ref Code: ST - E11
- Chemistry - Ref Code: ST - E12
- Biology Ref Code: ST - E13
- Mathmatics Ref Code: ST - E14
- Computer Studies Ref Code: ST - E15
- Fine Art Ref Code: ST - E16
- Physical and Health education Ref Code: ST - E18
- Psychology/Guidance Councelling Ref Code: ST - E17
- Special Education Ref Code: ST - E20
- Music Ref Code: ST - E19
- The position will involve teaching students in JSS1 - SSS3 [Year 7-12] and also assisting in the encouragement of extra-curricular activities.
- The applicants must be highly motivated individuals with a keen interest in encouraging and inspiring students to love learning and excel in all subject areas.
- Candidates must be hardworking and enthusiastic teaching professionals with excellent subject knowledge and a sound understanding of the British National Secondary School Curriculum,
- All candidates are expected to have first Degree preferably in Education and the relevant Teaching subject (B.Sc. Ed/B. Ed./PGCE).
- Candidates with Masters Degrees in Education have an advantage.
- Candidates with teaching experience in an international school environment are preferred.
- All candidates must possess at least 4-5 years cognate working experience.
- Must be IGCSE certified and experienced with such examinations.
- Possess above average writing and oral skills with excellent interpersonal organisational and team skills.
- Candidates must be Computer Literate and possess the ability to use MS Office especially in doing presentations and spreadsheet (excel format).
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and cover letter quoting the job ref and job title to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Start-Rite SchoolsSimilar Jobs
- Technical Instructor at Landover Company Limited
- Instructional Systems Designer at Tek Experts
- Nursery School Teacher at Apata & Ascott Limited
- Registrar at Nnamdi Azikiwe University
- Speech Therapist at Little Beginnings Academy
- Special Education Teacher at Little Beginnings Academy
- Physics Teacher at Jesuit Memorial College
- Teachers at Royal Master's Educational Foundation