Business Development Officer/ Marketing Executive at Abumet Nig Ltd
Posted on: 29 January, 2018
Deadline: 12 February, 2018
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Abumet Nig Ltd
ABUMET Nigeria Limited, was established in 1991 and has since grown to be one of the leading providers of aluminium and glass solutions in Nigeria. ABUMET is unique in its technical know-how, high standard of production and fully equipped factory with cutting edge technology. It has six production lines in a 6,000 sqm production hall that delivers well finished aluminium products, tailored to meet even the most challenging project requirements, from single standard windows to sophisticated design masterpieces
Business Development Officer/ Marketing Executive
- Improve Company’s Market Position, enhancing financial growth through securing effective and profitable projects.
- Build Market positions by locating, developing, identifying, negotiating and closing project Business relationships.
- Prospecting and identifying potential projects
- Developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations; growing, maintaining and leveraging on business networks.
- Liaison with Management to develop company’s unique selling propositions, identify market trends and strategies
- Forecast sales target, propose potential business deals by contacting potential clients; discovering and exploring opportunities, track and record project activity accounts and help to close deals to meet target.
- Attend social functions, such as business meetings, events, exhibitions and conferences, provide feedback and information on market trends, leveraging on contacts and network established to improve sales.
- Develop strategies of enhancing company’s performance and also protect company’s value by keeping information confidential
- Ensure proper documentation and submission of weekly progress report
- Any other job related responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
- Persuasion, Market Planning, Confident, Self- Driven, diligence, Flexible, sociable, Business acumen, Valid Driver’s License.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Good Communication Skills
- Degree in Social Sciences, preferably, Business Administration, Marketing, Economics with minimum 5 years relevant work experience.
- Possession of MBA is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's / application to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Know More About Abumet Nig LtdSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at Lington & Bernie Consulting Limited
- Marketing Officer at Bodins Industries Limited
- Field Marketing Manager, EMEA at GitLab Inc.
- Sales Manager at Telvida Communications Services
- Marketing Executive at Telvida Communications Services
- Marketer at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Business Development Officer at IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- Sales Representative at MTN Nigeria