If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Senior Manager - Financial Reporting Group
- B.Sc/HND Accounting
- ACCA, ACA
- ACCA Diploma in International Financial Reporting (added advantage)
- Must possess IFRS experience
Six years cognate experience in the following areas:
- Extensive IFRS experience, having an understanding of IFRS and appreciation for the risks in applying and financial reporting implications of IFRS, including common and or topical issues
- Ability to identify IFRS problem areas in a set of financial statements / fact pattern and to recommend solutions
- Continuous research & development, including new IFRSs, EDs, publications, IASB & IFRIC updates, etc.
- Review of technical IFRS based accounting opinion
- Review of technical accounting consultations
- Basic knowledge of IFRS for SMEs
Other relevant skills/Experience:
- Excellent writing skills relating to consultations, discussion papers and opinions as well as clearly documenting / explaining review
- Has the ability to work autonomously and with minimal guidance, but also knowing when to escalate issues encountered
- Working in groups / teams with a focus on developing team members in the process
- Ability to research issues at a detailed level and having enthusiasm for tackling complex issues
- Excellent facilitation skills (including presentation style) and ability to answer questions
- Experience in working with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point
- Excellent management skills of a whole department
- Strong communication skills allowing discussions within the team as well as with audit teams and clients.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.