Assistant Finance Manager at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria
Posted on: 6 November, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nige
CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Assistant Finance Manager
- Provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guide accounting staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Answer accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Compile with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- B.Sc/HND in Finance or Accounting
- 5 years or more experience in Accounting or Finance in an FMCG Firm.
- Must be ICAN certified.
- Experience in Fixed Asset Accounting.
- Sound financial reporting requirement.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and SAP a MUST
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About CWAY Foods and Beverages NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Grants Manager at Creative Associates International
- Senior Accountant at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Credit Administrator at Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited
- Fund Transfer Officer at Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited
- Treasury Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Accounting Supervisor at Kimberly Ryan
- Principal Quantitative Risk Officer, PGRF3 at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Admin and Finance Officer at Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”)