Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Dispatch Agent - Jumia Food
- Jumia Food is an online food ordering site that allows consumers to conveniently order meals of their choice from their preferred restaurants, and have them delivered straight to their home / office.
In particular, you will:
- Receive and dispatch orders
- Develop and optimize processes - work with senior management to lead innovation projects focused on developing, implementing, and executing a variety of strategic initiatives focused on scaling the business through expansion and lean operations.
- Ships items by examining items, destination, route, rate, delivery time; ordering carriers.
- Protects organization reputation by keeping pricing, promotion, purchase order, and credit-limit information confidential.
- Keeps customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date and method, and current status; answering questions.
- Data entry and reporting.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree from an accrediated university.
- 3-5 years of experience in logistics, distribution, operations management.
- Knowledge in Data entry and reporting
- Ability to adapt to fast-moving and evolving organizations.
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives .
- Strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to manage and develop a team.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth given the challenges that we propose you to take.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.