Restructured from former China Communication Construction General Corporation, China International Telecommunication Construction Corporation (hereinafter referred to as CITCC) is an internationalized large professional comprehensive communication construction group enterprise affiliated to China Communications Services Corporation Limited under China Telecom in China’s communication construction field, with strong construction capacity, high scientific and technological content and the highest nationally certified qualification for a construction enterprise. As a comprehensive “window” enterprise going global on behalf of China’s communication construction industry, it owns the right to engage in foreign economics and trade and labor import and export and undertakes national foreign economic assistance missions and inter-governmental cooperative missions.
Fiber Qulaity Control Officer
CITCC NIG LTD is looking to employ an EXPERIENCED Fibre Network Infrastructure Implementation Quality Control Officer.
Minimum HND, B.SC, in any engineering field
- At least 3-5 years Telecommunications industry experience, 2 of which must be in Optic Fibre implementation in a Team Lead/supervisory role in Telecommunications Optic Fibre installation (OSP/ISP/, Contract Management, Quality Assurance and Control)
- Extensive knowledge of ODF’s assemblies, installations and internal Patching.
- Extensive knowledge of technical site survey and usage of GIS tools .
- Experience with Vendor Service Level management
- Experience in large project environments
- Experience in communication and public relations
- Providing technical expertise in supervising quality control in implementing the organisation’s Optic Fibre network infrastructure to satisfy a specified set of requirements derived from the client strategic plan and demand.
- Supervision and coordination of the quality inspection of optic fibre cabling installations both in the OSP and ISP.
- Acts as Technical expert on the organisation’s behalf to collaborate with an outsourced service provider and verify the quality of the installations.
- -Verification of Design documents and BOQ before submission for capturing
- Verification of as-built before submission for capturing.
- Ensures installations conform to the plans and to telecoms industry standards, specifications and regulations.
- Assists with developing and improving standards and specifications for the installation of optic fibre.
- Performs testing and inspection of optic fibre installation by the designated contractor prior to handover to Operations and acceptance.
- Ensures installations conform to required standards and obtain certification of conformance from relevant professional services company.
- Providing advice and guidance to commercial and project teams on the characteristics and specifications of optic fibre used to meet project requirements.
- Provides feedback and technical support to the Marketing director regarding changes and innovations in the industry.
Interested candidates residing outside Lagos must be ready to attend an assessment at our Lagos Office.
Only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below