Business Development Executive at OYOS (Own Your Online Store)
Posted on: 11 September, 2019
Deadline: 17 September, 2019
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at OYOS (Own Your Online Store)
OYOS (Own Your Online Store - www.oyosstore.com) is a Full service eCommerce company that provides simplified eCommerce tools and solutions for merchants in Nigeria and Africa. With our easy to use store builder software, with online payment gateway integration and digital marketing inclusive, we are helping retail brands and businesses independently sell online from their own eCommerce store powered by OYOS.
Business Development Executive
- We are in need of an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets of retailers.
- We’re searching for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations. First and foremost, we’re looking for a leader who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities.
- We’re looking for managers who are customer-obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients. Candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills, as well as the ability to manage a diverse team in an evolving industry landscape. Successful applicants should also be willing to travel.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Experience in project management and/or sales.
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
- Starts from N60,000 /month all based on execution and targets delivery.
- More information and benefits will be communicated on acceptance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
- Know More About OYOS (Own Your Online Store)Similar Jobs
- Sales Representative at Padoserve Limited
- Marketing Executive at Padoserve Limited
- Van Sales Representative at Padoserve Limited
- Female Business Development Executive at Montaigne Place
- Loan Marketer at Microcred Group
- Area Sales Manager at Kayhelt Pharma
- Territory Sales Officer at Lumos
- Account Manager at CISCO