Facilities Engineering Field Co-ordinator at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Posted on: 9 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Facilities Engineering Field Co-ordinator
Job Type: Contract
- Reporting to the Manager, Project Execution, the successful candidate will be responsible for daily operations and project management of facility projects from inception to completion for the Projects and Facilities Engineering Department
- Support the Company business objectives and, project delivery objectives by developing, implementing, using and communicating appropriate processes, systems and procedures with a focus on Health, Safety and Environment (HSE).
- Within the Company Project Delivery framework, the successful candidate will:
- Coordinates and supervises activities of service or technical personnel via personnel assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support
- Coordinate activities of site safety, technical, and quality inspection personnel
- Works independently under general supervision, requiring normal guidance and review
- Provides some technical guidance and work direction to field staff.
- Monitors daily progress of job(s) or project(s) and escalate issues to Project and Facilities management as the need arises
- Coordinate resolution of project and construction related issues with guidance from PFE Management
- Participate in company's learned reviews and provide input to close-out report sections upon completion of work
- Provide input in the review and development of contractor’s detailed plans and procedures
- Monitor and appraise contractor’s performance and recommend corrective action to be taken where deficiencies are detected; verify actions are taken
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Petroleum Engineering or equivalent.
- Possess demonstrable specialism in Fabrication and Construction Supervision, Engineering, Project Management and Administration, Team Leadership
- Be a professional engineer/registered engineer recognized by COREN (or similar Engineering Practice regulatory organisation) with 12- 15 years of experience in the Oil and Gas environment.
Job Knowledge and Experience:
- Facilities and field engineering experience, including working knowledge of Hysys, Pipesim or similar modeling tools
- Have working knowledge of engineering standards and codes (API5L, ASME B31.1, B31.3 and ASME Sec VIII etc)
- Have working knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety, Government regulations and requirements
- Have good communication skills, both verbal and written (training/presentations/report writing). Participate in teams and/or committees. Strong PC skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Skilled in the standards, concepts, practices, and procedures within the health, safety and environmental fields.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Hobark International Limited (HIL) career website on www.hobarkintl.com to apply
- Know More About Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Cost Estimator/Planning Executive at Superflux International Limited
- Assemble Production (APD) Supervisor at Transsion Holdings
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control at SYOJ Consulting & Management Services
- Electrical/ Instrumentation at SYOJ Consulting & Management Services
- Construction/Fab Yard at SYOJ Consulting & Management Services
- Equipment Supervisor at Transsion Holdings
- Principal Material Control (PMC) Senior Specialist at Transsion Holdings
- Quality Control (QC) Supervisor at Transsion Holdings