Assistant Showroom Manager at Bedmate Furniture
Posted on: 5 September, 2019
Deadline: 12 September, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Bedmate Furniture
Bedmate Furniture is one of the Best Furniture company in Nigeria. Our Aesthetic designed product coupled with Quality furniture gives our customers value for their money, which is of no wonder that they keep patronizing us. Bedmate Showroomsdisplay Furniture ranging from Home furniture, dining set, office furniture, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Assistant Showroom Manager
- Supervise all daily operations at the show room
- Maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems for the showroom and issue timely management and statistical reports.
- Supervise cash and payment systems in accordance with company procedures and policies.
- Plan and implement store merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximize sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for customers.
- Supervise costs and overheads, and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the showrooms.
- Provide quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
- Supervise all stock movement activities: in/out, transfer, sales etc
- Ensure adequate showroom stock in a way to eliminate stock shortage and perform stock replenishment in an efficient manner and in due time.
- Ensure the showroom is neat and tidy to attract clients and encourage them to patronise the business
- Coordinate sales reps in carrying out their daily tasks and set clear targets and KPIs for them
- Assist in budgeting and arranging of merchandise
- Provide training and support to sales reps who are falling short in terms of meeting up with targets/KPIs
- Assist the showroom manager to create and maintain a strong visual appearance of the showroom by effectively executing merchandise plans and strategies
- Coordinate all aspects of customer complaints, compensation and home damage/s to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- Manage showroom inventory and ordering of materials
- Effectively carry out special projects as assigned by the show room manager
- Ensure sales reps’ compliance to company policies and procedures
- Minimum of a First Degree/HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in a similar industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Bedmate Furniture
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- District Admin Manager at Bedmate Furniture
- Sales Representatives at Bedmate Furniture
- Know More About Bedmate FurnitureSimilar Jobs
- Sales Team Leader at InfoBip
- Sales Representative at Ecobrex
- Marketing Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Telecoms Sales Specialist/Manager at PG Consulting limited
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Business Development Associate, Southern & West Africa at BBC
- Marketing Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- Direct Sales Agent Captain at Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”)