Sales Manager at PAN54 Digital Services Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 2 September, 2019
Deadline: 6 September, 2019
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at PAN54 Digital Services Nigeria Limi
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager who will work with the Revenue and Operations Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the companyâ€™s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Manage and implement a structured internal transfer pricing model and associated discounting policy in order to drive increased order volume, manage the mix of the
- order growth and to realize gross margin growth.
- Drives sales volume, product mix, and establish and implements selling price by
- monitoring costs, competition, and keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Evaluate the current performance or sales of given products in a particular target
- market, defining the sales target, identifying the strategies for achieving that
- target, and identifying the resources available for the achievement of the stated sales target.
- Provide financial analysis assistance to sales team required for negotiation planning.
- Partner with the Sales and Finance teams to develop the strategies and plans necessary to meet the organization revenue growth deliverables
- Analyze effectiveness, efficiency and ROI of all promotions
- Implements national and international sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Recommend and maintain optimal inventory levels at various stages in the supply chain in order to achieve customer satisfaction levels
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company's relationship with them.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new
- products and competition status
- Own objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops;
- reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- All other tasks assigned
- HND, BSc/MSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- 3 - 5 years sales experience in FMCG spices preferable
- Considerable previous experience as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Grass root market client base will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and
- effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Knowledge of correct selling behaviors and activities to meet revenue objectives.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- High achieving and results oriented
- Analytical skills needed to generate data driven reports
- Interpersonal skills that enable leadership.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
Method of Application
Kindly send your application with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the mail. Only candidates who meet the requirements are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.