Accountant at Carnation Registrars Limited
Posted on: 27 August, 2019
Deadline: 6 September, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Carnation Registrars Limited
Carnation Registrars Limited is a reputable Registrar outfit in Gbagada, Lagos State. We are Carnation Registrars a symbol of efficient quality and prompt on-line service provider with modern day State of the Art Information Technology System. We are constantly adding value to our client companies and numerous shareholders nationwide.
- To ensure timeliness in filling of SEC quarterly returns.
- To prepare monthly management account.
- Reconciliation of bank account statements.
- Fixed deposit investment monitoring.
- Ensuring prompt repair of company’s assets.
- Payment to clients and vendors on time and as at when due
- Daily posting of transactions.
- Preparation of Company’s yearly financials as at when due
- Debt recovery.
- Staying informed and current with bookkeeping, tax filing and other related government regulations
- Coding transactions by name and account
- Processing journal entries to the general ledger
- Preparing financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends as requested, in a timely and accurate manner
- Complying with federal, state, and local legal requirements by maintaining compliance documentation and maintaining historical records by filing documents electronically
- Forecasting income and expenses
- Effectively maintain all banking relationships
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
- Must be a graduate of Accounting
- Candidate must have a minimum of 2 to 3 years work experience as an Accountant
- ACA or ACCA Certificate will be an added advantage
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
- Know More About Carnation Registrars LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Account Officer at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Finance Manager at Creative Associates International
- Experienced Agency Accountant at Global Axis Exchange
- Accountant at SPM Professionals Limited
- Chief Investment Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Collection Officer at Transsnet Financial
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Accountant at Creative Associates International