IT Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planner at GVA Partners
Posted on: 19 August, 2019
Deadline: 27 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners - Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
IT Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planner
- Coordinates and implements business continuity efforts and disaster recovery planning for medium to highly complex assignments that comply with applicable regulations and organizational priorities.
- Develops and conducts or assists with corporate awareness and training programs regarding business continuity and disaster recovery programs.
- Consults with vendors, managers and subject matter experts across the organization to identify critical business processes and ensure adequate testing takes place.
- Provides guidance and recommendations on the development and implementation of institution-wide disaster recovery management programs, including maturity models, methodologies, sourcing strategies, plans, metrics, testing contingency capabilities, reporting and scorecards for all components of the programs.
- Develops risk management procedures, business continuity scenarios and contingencies and advises on business continuity and disaster recovery plans to ensure all plans are up to date and meet regulator and organizational requirements.
- Leads all data collection, data analysis and risk analysis strategies to support the Business Impact Analysis and all related enterprise risk assessments.
- Analyze documentation for completeness regarding business continuity tests and exercises, including the identification of critical points of failure and recommendations for remediation.
- Responsible for business continuity and disaster recovery reports for management, regulators, and vendors including recommendation of risk management strategies.
- Participates in all recovery drills and leads exercises of medium to high complexity.
- Assists with business continuity and disaster recovery research efforts to ensure current plans reflect industry best practices.
- Maintains and tests various communication methods, such as emergency notifications and call trees to ensure appropriate communications during unforeseen events.
Education/Years of Experience/Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent years of experience required
- 7-10 years of IT work experience in information systems support, administration, risk management, and disaster recovery.
- Business Continuity Certified Professional Preferred
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, current and expected Salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of mail.
- Recent Jobs from GVA Partners
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Team Lead, Application/Software Development at GVA Partners
- PHP Developer at GVA Partners
- Python Developer at GVA Partners
- Know More About GVA PartnersSimilar Jobs
- IT Tech Support at 9NL LTD
- Software Developer at Aureole Consulting Limited
- Pre-Sales Engineer at Netcom Africa
- Senior IT Support Officer at Elkris Foods
- IT Officer at Creative Associates International
- Junior/Mid-Level Developer at AGL Consulting Ltd
- Web Developer at Sahel Capital
- Verification Officer at Creative Associates International