Reliability Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Posted on: 19 August, 2019
Deadline: 22 August, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- A Reliability Engineer identifies and manages asset reliability risk throughout the lifecycle of a product.
- This is a strategic role that is involved in the planning, designing and developing of maintenance programs. Loss elimination, risk management, and lifecycle asset management are the 3 main areas of focus for most Reliability Engineers.
- Reliability Engineers work extensively in plants and refineries, but can be found in other areas of the industry as well. Provide general reliability guidance and expertise.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Champion the development and delivery of proactive reliability improvement campaigns or initiatives in the asset.
- Undertake regular offshore visits to engage and collaborate with Operations personnel to identify reliability improvements.
- Conduct reliability analysis to identify bad actors and eliminate defects in a systematic and sustainable way, using company data sources such as CMMS, PI Historian, production loss reports etc.
- Proactively monitor, review and analyze plant and equipment performance to identify opportunities to maximize reliability and availability.
- Share best practices and communicate techniques to identify reliability improvements.
- Highlight potential reliability improvements.
- Learning fundamental of core competency;
- Perform work on small project;
- Build business & organizational knowledge
- 7-10 years’ of closely related professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering within discipline
- Able to provide assistance to more senior engineers.
- Can work independently or with minimal direction in some situations.
- Takes technical initiative, and is able to learn quickly and apply knowledge to technical success.
- Strong data manipulation skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Amaiden Energy Nigeria career website on amaidenenergy.com to apply