- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Territory Manager at IpNX Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 10 June, 2019
Deadline: 31 July, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at IpNX Nigeria Limited
ipNX is an integrated info-communications company focused on providing every person, every home and every business in Nigeria with world-class information, communication and entertainment services.
Job ID: 33
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Department: Network Services Division
Function: Business Development
Reporting to: Head, Corporate Sales
Travel Frequency: Rarely
Purpose of the Job
- The Territory Manager is responsible for protecting revenue, securing new revenue within ipNX’s existing clients’ portfolio of as well as seeking / hunting out new clients & businesses within the assigned territory.
- The role ensures an excellent client experience / service delivery satisfaction at all times and works in collaboration with the account teams to ensure smooth transition of accounts into the business.
- The territory manager manages and oversee account managers working within the given territory.
Expected Key Results:
- Achieve set revenue growth.
- Deliver an excellent client experience at all times, ensuring client needs are met or exceeded.
- Work closely with business development team, sharing knowledge, discussing ideas and helping the team to achieve targets.
- Ensures compliance with ipNX values, policies and standards, and ensures compliance will all local statutory requirements.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- B.Sc in Engineering / Computer Science / Marketing / Sales / related disciplines
- Understanding communications Network, Experience in a b2b, B2C sales environment; consistent track record of success in achieving product effectiveness and customer experience targets. Demonstrates a high level of organization and quality with Multitasks efficiency & priority setting.
- Good Microsoft office suite competence, CRM competence, including Visio
- Exemplary communication skills – both face to face and over the telephone. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- At least 5 years’ experience within the telecoms space; knowledge of the market, competitor behavior and strategy, including related product dynamics and product management
- Must demonstrate interpersonal capabilities
- Customer Focused
- Understanding of Strategic Accounts
- Action oriented
- Result Driven
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Ensures Accountability
- Develops Talent
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Vision & Purpose
- Excellent Decision Quality
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from IpNX Nigeria Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- ipNX Technical Support Engineer (i-TAC Engineer) at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Senior ipNX Technical Support Engineer at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Business Analyst at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- NMS Engineer - Software Development at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- System Administrator at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Account Manager at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Know More About IpNX Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Representatives at Fadac Resources
- Sales Executive at Invictus Group
- Relationship Officer at Credit Registry
- Retail Store Manager at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Business Developer at Ezyride Luxury Nigeria Limited
- Executive Marketer at Nera Hotels
- Account Manager, Public Sector at Weco Systems International Limited
- Senior Account Manager, TELCO at Weco Systems International Limited