Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA Implementation. We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas.
Our Client is a leading Agribusiness looking to recruit in the following roles
Responsible for the sales and promotion of company’s products.
Managing inbound inventory and market grain procurement services offered by the company to producers, agents and other potential customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Sell and promote Company’s products; responsible for entire sales process from first contact to close
- Ensure the existing customer base is maintained and increase volumes through the acquisition of new customers
- Penetrate all targeted prospects and radiate sales from within client base
- Notify and assist buyers, operations and sales support persons by communication of customer's needs and preferences
- Create, adjust, and manage strong sales plans.
- Identify and target new business development in the retail and wholesale community
- Promote and secure business-to-business sales.
- Close sales, achieve monthly targets and commit to sales results
- Attend all sales meetings and appointments
- Prepare monthly and quarterly sales reports
- Remain up to date on industry trends and news
- Attend various industry tradeshows
- Cold call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in agriculture, agribusiness, agricultural economics, marketing, animal science or crop science
- Minimum of 2 years’ sales experience in areas related to agriculture
- Proven track record of strong sales, customer relations, meeting sales quotas and closing deals
- High energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Quick and accurate with paperwork, data analysis, attentive to detail and process driven
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work independently, promote, sell and secure new business.
- Exceptional interpersonal human relations and team building skills
- Strong problem identification and objections resolution skills.
- Must be available to travel and attend sales events or exhibits
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
Method of Application
Interested and qualified should send their CV's to email@example.com with the relevant position applied for as the subject of the mail