Business Manager at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Posted on: 3 June, 2019
Deadline: 17 June, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
- We are looking for an outstanding Leader that will supervise and lead operations and employees by performing a range of tasks to ensure productivity and efficiency including implementing business strategies, evaluating company performances, and supervising employees.
- Successful candidate will be in charge of designing business strategies and managing all day-to-day operations to guarantee company efficiency.
- Superb interpersonal and leadership skills are vital for this role, as good teamwork is important for our business success.
- Suitable candidates should also be excellent written and verbal communicators, and possess the ability to identify opportunities for growth.
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Establish the company’s goals and objectives; Set and track progress against goals
- Recruit and train new employees.
- Perform regular employee evaluations to determine areas of improvement.
- Design business strategies and plans to meet the company goals.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams on new feature design and roll outs including resolution of difficult technical issues
- Coordinate and optimize online/offline marketing
- Explore local business development partnerships and fundraising
- Make sure that the company has sufficient resources such as personnel, material, and equipment.
- Develop a comprehensive company budget and perform periodic budget analyses.
- Ensure all company activities adhere to legal guidelines and policies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Business Management or other related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in a management position.
- Outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the latest business policies and regulations.
- Demonstrable analytical thinking & business insight.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after this time will be automatically rejected.
- Recent Jobs from Alfred & Victoria Associates
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Telecoms Engineer Trainee (Internship) at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Know More About Alfred & Victoria AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Finance & Administration Manager - Ikorodu Business Unit at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
- Admin Coordinator at Bedmate Furniture
- Operations Officer at Palladium Group
- College Registrar at Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu
- HR & Admin Officer at Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Ltd
- Office Administrator at Vesta Healthcare Partners
- General Manager (Transport and Oil & Gas) at Amazuma Services Limited
- Business Development Manager at Proten