Infrastructure Sales Executive at ActiveEdge Technologies
Posted on: 3 June, 2019
Deadline: 17 June, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at ActiveEdge Technologies
ActivEdge Technologies Limited is a Pan African Information Technology Company, specialised in Software Development, Database and Analytics Solutions, Systems Integration, Systems Support, Consulting and Advisory Services. We are OEM distributors and VAR of a wide range of Strategic and Transformative IT Solutions for the Public and Private Sectors.
Infrastructure Sales Executive
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a pipeline of convertible sales opportunities, achieve sales targets and contribute to team target and progress meetings.
- Understand customers’ diverse, specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Present and demonstrate solutions to technical and business decision makers in the industry with accuracy and confidence
- Identify and develop new business through networking, courtesy or follow-up calls and prioritise to achieve best results.
- Provide High Level project cost Estimation (HLE) and quotes.
- Respond to tender documents; write reports and business support literature
- Provide leadership through the formulation and execution of proposal strategies that capitalise on ActivEdge’s competitive strengths to serve the customer's needs while meeting ActivEdge’s business goals
- Identify and develop deal strategies, market pricing strategy, risk mitigation strategies and customer engagement to meet orders, sales margin and objectives.
- Network with existing customers in order to maintain links, influence key decision makers, promote additional products and upgrades.
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing technology and industry trends.
Competency and Skill Requirements
- Fantastic interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Target driven and able to work towards the deadlines
- Fantastic customer-facing, presentation and communication skills
- Expert negotiation skills while working with vendors and clients.
- Familiar with the sales full life cycle and have both pre-sales and delivery experience
- Capable of prioritizing project conflicts and communicating realistic expectations to all project stakeholders
- Knowledge of emerging technologies and trends (both technology and leadership) to help refine the IT Strategy.
- Solid knowledge of server, storage, database, cloud, application, IT infrastructure and virtualization
- Great understanding of operating systems, apps server, web technology, information security management
- Practical knowledge of database architecture, networking, high availability, failover, monitoring & management, Linux, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of Network concepts (e.g. WAN / LAN / VLANs), Cloud, IP Telephony systems/concepts, Virtualization environments e.g. VMWare.
- Experience with servers, virtualization, storage, networks, end user computing and disaster recovery, data center management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from ActiveEdge Technologies
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Back-End Developer at ActiveEdge Technologies
- Know More About ActiveEdge TechnologiesSimilar Jobs
- Sales Team Leader at InfoBip
- Marketing Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Telecoms Sales Specialist/Manager at PG Consulting limited
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Business Development Associate, Southern & West Africa at BBC
- Marketing Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- Direct Sales Agent Captain at Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”)
- Brand Retail Manager at Lorache Consulting Limited