Business Development Manager at AETI Consulting
Posted on: 15 May, 2019
Deadline: 15 May, 2019
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at AETI Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI) is an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry,
Business Development Manager
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
- Collaborate with design and sales teams to ensure that requirements are met
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects within the area you have been assigned
- Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
- Marketing/ Business development experience of not less than 10 years.
- Ability to take charge and work without supervision.
- Ability to meet monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Ownership attributes and vision selling capabilities.
- Ability to manage people and work in a team.
- Good analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to identify business opportunities and execute marketing campaigns to win market share.
- Design and develop promotional materials to aid market penetration.
- First Degree from reputable organisation
- 10 years proven track record in business sales or related market
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and statistical analysis software
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner
- A keen understanding of the business terrain in Port Harcourt particularly and the South-South in general.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com with Job title as subject of the mail.