International Energy Services Limited (IESL), established in 1990, is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
IESL provides clients with engineering expertise throughout the project lifecycle, from feasibility studies and scope documents to design conceptualization, construction management and post-construction evaluation. Our objective is to provide integrated, client-driven consulting engineering and design solutions that help companies attain a competitive edge in the market. IESL has assembled a highly-qualified team of highly skilled engineers and other professionals with worldwide experience and capabilities to provide practical solutions to complex problems at all phases of oil and gas engineering projects.
Reports to: General Manager
- Manages projects using engineering principles and techniques.
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems by conducting research programs and making recommendations on best solutions.
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- equipment and system capabilities; confirming assembly, and installation processes.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures
- Provides technical advice assess project requirements, service and maintain equipment.
- Measures the performance of mechanical components, devices and engines
- Maintains and modify equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient.
- Read design specifications and technical drawings on every equipment purchased before installation.
- Research suitable solutions and estimate costs and timescales required per project/repairs Electrical
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, apply knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Install and observe operations to ensure compliance with design and equipment specifications and safety standards
- Use computer-assisted engineering software (AutoCAD) to perform engineering tasks as required.
- Provide quality assurance for ongoing projects
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research; applying knowledge of electricity and materials
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties as required.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering and mechanical information by answering questions and requests.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- High level of integrity with strong work ethic with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Analytical Thinking
- Knowledgeable of Machining Process
- Equipment and System Calculation skills
- Product Validation Skill
- Sound Knowledge of Electrical and Mechanical Fundamental
Qualifications & Experience
- A good University degree in any relevant discipline
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a similar position
- French speaking is an added advantage
- Experience in rural Electrification and Solar Energy will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below