ICT Support Officer at FEMCOM Systems Limited
Posted on: 7 January, 2019
Deadline: 24 January, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at FEMCOM Systems Limited
FEMCOM Systems Limited is a systems integration company of choice, providing professional and high quality ICT services to our esteemed clients.
We are driven by a passion to offer reliable, timely,and cost effective solutions; relying on our thoroughly skilled and dedicated workforce, supporting partners, and advanced technologies; thereby guaranteeing maximum ROI to all stakeholders.
ICT Support Officer
- Contributes and assists in the preparation of the ICT department’s annual budget.
- Enforce application policies and procedures that promote and ensure adequate confidentiality, integrity, and availability of corporate data and information.
- Coordinate the identification of inherent IT risks, their short and long-term implications and advice management accordingly.
- Network Architecture, Hardware and Software:
- Conduct software installation and configuration e.g. client applications, anti-virus utilities, printer drivers, etc.
- Install, configure, upgrade and maintain all system software and related hardware.
- Troubleshoot and resolve all network, hardware and software related issues as and when required.
- Initiate start-up and shutdown procedures on all servers, UPS and inverters.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery:
- Maintain and update disaster recovery site and conduct the periodic backup operations on all data as required.
- ICT Security: Assist in the deployment of an effective antivirus system across all servers, laptops and desktops and ensure the network is appropriately equipped to defend itself against virus attack or unauthorised access.
Reporting and Other Duties:
- Assist in the documentation of periodic management reports on the activities of the department for management decision making.
- Act on behalf of, and perform other duties as assigned by Head, ICT.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the mail
- Know More About FEMCOM Systems LimitedSimilar Jobs
- .Net Developer (Intern) at Ecscorp Resources
- Full-Stack Developer Intern at ConnectRail Service Limited
- FT Innovation Specialist NOC at UNICEF
- Graphics Director / Artist at ibakatv
- Senior Backend Developer - Jumia at Jumia Nigeria
- Graphics Designer at Doculand Business Solution
- Senior IT System Manager at Montaigne Place
- Software Support Trainee (NYSC) at Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Ltd