Operations Manager at First Excelsia
Posted on: 30 November, 2018
Deadline: 8 December, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at First Excelsia
First Excelsia Professional Services - Our client, a key player in the agricultural sector is seeking to fill the role below:
- Coordination of the activities of all job functions in his business sub-unit
- Chalking out or improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and ensure organisational efficiency
- Monitoring and analysing the current system of operations across all job functions in his business sub-unit with the view to constantly improving them
- Ensures adherence to all Standard Operating Procedures and policies
- Interacts with all stakeholders effectively
- Receives reports from all units under him, collates and sends/presents to the Chief Executive Officer
- Planning for and controlling change.
- Managing quality assurance programmes.
- Constantly researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout.
- Facility management
- Bachelor's Degree from a recognised institution.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience as an Operations Manager
- Budget development and oversight experience
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metric
- Proficiency in ICT usage (databases, MS Office etc)
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Leadership and organisational skills
- Experience in a modern market is an advantage
- Experience in farming will be considered as an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail.
- Know More About First ExcelsiaSimilar Jobs
- HR/Admin Executive at Technology Distributions Limited (TD)
- Admin/Receptionist Intern at Mercy Corps
- CEO, Relarex at Reliance HMO
- Business Analyst at Reliance HMO
- Customer Service and Admin Lead at The Olive Prime Psychological Services
- Office Assistant at Stresert Services Limited
- Administrative Officer/Secretary at SS. Peter and Paul Nursery and Primary School
- Branch Manager at Vodstra Limited