Country Manager (Medical Equipment) at Willers Solutions
Posted on: 27 November, 2018
Deadline: 3 December, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Willers Solutions
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable Firm into several line of Business located in Lagos State, is looking to fill the position below:
Country Manager (Medical Equipment)
- The Country Manager (Medical Equipment) will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing the Marketing, Sales and Operational activities of the business in the country.
- With support of the Director, plans and develops key strategies that will enable the company secure new business. Formulates a sound business plan to develop the market, structure revenue and growth targets.
- Establish strategies that achieve the business goals for the assigned Category/Brand, including strategies to differentiate by channel, competitive Brand strategies to lead Category growth and reporting results internally for developing product portfolio for the territory.
- Must have direct links and contacts of top-notch Medical Directors of various Surgery Centre’s, Hospitals, and Specialist Clinics Nationwide.
- Proven Track Records of Revenue Generation in terms of business development and ability to market and sell Medical/Surgery Equipment’s to Private, Public (General) or University College Hospitals.
- Prepare annual revenue and marketing expense budgets/forecasts. Conduct regular pipeline reviews with customers.
- Build and evaluate category growth plans, including operations fundamentals and develop a longer-term strategic plan by Category on opportunity areas of growth
- Spearhead the development of new partners, and channels.
- Partner with internal stakeholders in proactively defining and driving sales/marketing activities. Activities to include identifying market opportunities and threats, monitoring competition activities, and executing commercial activities directly and thru distribution channels (e.g. new product launches, price reviews, marketing promotions)
- Gain/report on market knowledge to assist the organization and distribution partners with future sales strategies.
- Conduct ride along customer visits with your distributor sales teams to develop their product knowledge skills.
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent is required with a preference for Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Minimum 6-8 years of business/professional experience is required including three (4) years of field Sales Management Experience in a business to business environment and two (2) years sales management. Preferred last experience is Sales Manager role with a Medical Related Organization/Manufacturing or Distribution sales company. Track record of success in managing a sales team to target achievement or group of distributors and/or consecutive years of personal sales achievement.
- Experience in preparing annual budgets, forecasts, and market updates to Senior Management.
- National Sales/marketing experience is required. Prior relevant experience in similar product sales industry/ background is preferred.
- Direct experience in customer interfaces, such as sales or sales management, is required.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV (MS Word Format) to: email@example.com Using “Country Manager (Medical Equipment's) as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidate would be contacted.
- Know More About Willers SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Sales Associate/Executive (Female) at Willers Solutions
- Experience Retail Manager (Fresh Foods) at Sundry Markets Limited
- Marketer and House Keeping/Room Attendance at IEC Villa Resort
- Outlet Manager at Montaigne Place
- Sales Executive at Montaigne Place
- Retail Sales Consultant at IL Bagno
- IT Sales Manager at RIOSS Technology Limited
- Category Business Development Manager - Food & Beverage/Agri Industry at Universal Analytical Export Technologies (uaXport.com)