Data Entry Officer at Dalewares Institute of Technology
Posted on: 23 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Dalewares Institute of Technology
Dalewares Institute of Technology, an Innovation Enterprise Institution (IEI), offers post-secondary education programmes leading to the award of National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) in view. DIT also issues specific certificate to meet specific industry/ community needs.
Dalewares Institute of Technology as an Innovation Enterprise Institution (IEI) is the outcome of the Tertiary Education Reforms initiated by the Federal Government of Nigeria and the Federal Ministry of Education in 2007.
We are looking to fill the above position in a Tertiary Institution running local and foreign curriculum.
Data Entry Officer
Primary responsibilities amongst others are as follows:
- Entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits
- Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output
Requirements are as follows:
- Minimum work experience of 0-1 years in a similar position
- Very good IT skills and experience in the use of Microsoft office tools e.g., PowerPoint, Word, MS Excel. Candidate must be Internet & Social Media Savvy.
- Excellent command of English Language – both written and spoken.
- Great and exemplary attitude to work, and interpersonal relationship,
- Excellent planning and public speaking skills, Strong character and integrity.
- Ability to multi-task and work under intense pressure.
All the above requirement is very compulsory for any applicant.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Dalewares Institute of Technology career website on dit.edu.ng to apply
- Know More About Dalewares Institute of TechnologySimilar Jobs
- Mobile Application Developer at ConnectRail Service Limited
- Director of Product, Delivery Technology at Andela
- IT Graduate Trainee at Invent Alliance Limited
- Data Center & System Administrator at Health Plus Limited
- Linux System Administrator at eHealth4everyone
- DHIS2 Assistant at eHealth4everyone
- User Experience Designer at eHealth4everyone
- Senior Web Developer at eHealth4everyone