Procurement Manager at Proforce Limited
Posted on: 19 November, 2018
Deadline: 23 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Proforce Limited
Proforce Limited - Our client is a total defence solution provider specialised in armoured vehicles manufacturing and personal protection. The company have developed a vibrant market for security and mobile protective products within Nigeria and Africa.
- We currently seek to recruit an experienced individual with a history of successful performance to function as Procurement Manager in our plant in Ogun State.
Will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Estimating and establishing cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
- Maintain accurate records of purchases and pricing.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options.
- Develops plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality.
- Create and maintain inventory of all incoming and current supplies.
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
- Minimum of HND in Engineering / Humanities or related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years working experience as Procurement Officer in a security firm.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Proforce Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Mechanical Design Engineer at Proforce Limited
- Know More About Proforce LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Umbilicals Package Lead at WTS Energy
- Electrical/Facility Manager at Bradfield Consulting
- Technical Officer - Miscellaneous at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Structural Engineer at CMB Building Maintenance and Investment Company Limited
- Civil Engineer at CMB Building Maintenance and Investment Company Limited
- Installation Engineer at WTS Energy
- Subsea Systems Engineer II at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Project Engineer I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria