Female Nursery & Primary Educator at Millie's International School
Posted on: 15 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Millie's International School
Millie's International School is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Female Nursery & Primary Educator
- Are you experienced and outstanding in delivering the British Curriculum?
- Can you easily commute to Jericho?
- We seek experienced Early Years Educator who:
- Has a B.Sc/B.Ed. A Montessori qualification is an added advantage
- Has a minimum of 4 years verifiable Early Years teaching experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the British National Curriculum and experience of teaching phonics is desirable and an added advantage.
- Observation, planning and assessment skills are required to ensure the quality of learning is sustained
- You should be enthusiastic and confident in your abilities to engage children and extend their learning through play, enabling their emotional, social and educational development.
- To complement your qualification and experience, you will come with patience, a good sense of humour and great stamina to keep up with the needs and energy of a large group of young, lively children
- Creative skills such as music, dance, drama, arts and crafts are also advantageous
- You must have excellent English Language skills (clear written and spoken) along with good reading, writing and numeracy skills.
- Good level of computer literacy.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Millie's International School
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Head of School at Millie's International School
- Know More About Millie's International SchoolSimilar Jobs
- Vice Chancellor at Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola
- University Librarian at Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH)
- Teacher at Meadow Hall
- Mathematics Teacher at Broadoak Schools
- Guidance Counsellor at Greensprings School
- Teachers at D-Pride International School
- Social Worker/Counsellor at Bradfield Consulting
- Clinical Psychologist at Greensprings School