Senior Account Manager at Booking.com
Posted on: 15 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Booking.com
Booking.com is one of the world’s largest e-commerce companies, and the number one destination to book any type of accommodation. Our mission is to empower people to experience the world. Helping us do this is a diverse community of over 17,000 employees across 198 global offices, all connected by a love of travel and a passion for creating the perfect customer experience.
Senior Account Manager
- As a Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for the account management team in the appointed market, managing and motivating people in your team.
- You will be responsible for the account management of some of the hotels in the area.
- You create quantity and quality reports on results and performance for information support to Booking.com BV.
- You advise hotels about information on the Booking.com website, and provide them the (initial) training on how to use Booking.com BV‘s system.
- You will be reporting to the Area Manager in improving hotel availability and supply and supporting Booking.com BV in meeting the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website.
- This full time position will be based in our Lagos office.
- Manage a team of Account Managers Hotels in Lagos;
- Provide constant feedback and support to your team members;
- Hold regular meetings, 1:1’s, performance and appraisal reviews;
- Direct account management for hotels in an appointed region
- Visit the important hotels;
- Responsible for area coverage;
- Support Booking.com BV’s-strategy for hotel availability and supply within appointed region
- Promote the Booking.com BV brand name and its online reservation services to hotels;
- Liaison person for hotels to contact when they have questions;
- Providing hotels with information and advice by mail and email, including follow-ups;
- Accompany and train hotels on how to use Booking.com BV’s extranet and rates & availability system;
- Support hotels with regards to Booking.com BV’s system;
- Liaise with hotels on allotment, availability and supply;
- Organize and coordinate Tourist Trade Fair visits to liaise with hotels;
- You will also need to be versatile and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines from Booking.com BV.
Qualifications and Required Skills
- 2-4 years of experience in a comparable management function;
- Fluent in English;
- Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry;
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, friendly and ability to work independently;
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills;
- Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality;
- Business focused;
- Positive attitude;
- University background preferred;
- Driver’s license;
- Availability to travel 50% of the time;
- You are a Nigerian national or can obtain a Work Permit
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Booking.com career website on workingatbooking.com to apply
- Know More About Booking.comSimilar Jobs
- Head, Strategy & Planning (Oil & Energy) at KPMG
- Key Account Manager at Hazon Holdings
- Business Development Manager at Pivotage Consulting
- Business Development Manager at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Beauty Advisor at Health Plus Limited
- Area Manager at Health Plus Limited
- Area Manager (CASABELLA) at Health Plus Limited
- Female Floor Sales Executive at Fadac Resources