Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners - Our client, a Bank located in Lagos State, is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Agric and Financial Inclusion Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities
Strategy and Performance Monitoring Support:
- Conduct industry analysis, market analysis and feasibility studies to identify Agriculture and Financial Inclusion opportunities.
- Develop short and medium-term strategy and business plans forAgriculture and Financial Inclusion
- Provide implementation support for Agriculture and FinancialInclusion initiatives and projects
- Track and report performance against strategy and businessplans.
Business Analytics and Intelligence Support:
- Support management with incisive and up-to-date analysis foreffective decision making including (competitor analysis, trends, keysuccess factors etc.)
- Build and maintain Agriculture and Financial Inclusion database
Communications, Funding and Stakeholder Engagement Support:
- Design and implement framework for stakeholder engagement andcommunication.
- Develop and implement fundraising strategy including plans,programs and communications.
- Identify fundraising opportunities, build relationships withdonor agencies and develop grant applications.
- Build partnerships and alliances with other relevant playerswithin the Agric and financial inclusion space.
- Bachelor's or higher-level Degree in Agriculture, Business Administration, Finance, as well as any other related field of expertise.
- 6 - 10 years’ post NYSC experience in the Agribusiness Industry as a Financial Inclusion Analyst.Core Competencies:
- Good understanding of the Nigerian agriculture industry.
- Working knowledge of the Financial services industry.
- Well-developed research and analytical skills.
- Ability to analyse financial statement.
- Ability to recognize business opportunities with potential todrive profitable growth, customer acquisition, and customer experience.
- Working knowledge of Banking Operations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Self-motived and able to work with limited supervision
- Ability to operate effectively within a matrix typeorganisation.
- Good project management skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV in MS Word format and Cover Letters to: email@example.com and reference firstname.lastname@example.org with the job role as the subject of the email.