Secretarial Personnel (Office of Chairman) at Vixa Pharmacy
Posted on: 23 October, 2018
Deadline: 5 November, 2018
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Vixa Pharmacy
Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited - A reputable indigenous Pharmaceutical/Cosmetics Company in Lagos has an immediate employment for a suitable candidate, to fill the position below:
Secretarial Personnel (Office of Chairman)
- To provide Secretariat and administrative practical supports with distinctive goals and objectives.
- Ensuring transparency while monitoring confidentiality matters of the Chairman’s office.
- To assist the office of Chairman by offering sound and trusted advice on secretariat and administrative issues, and identifying nuances associated with issues under consideration.
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide meeting support (i.e. assisting the chair to develop agendas, collate and circulate papers, prepare and circulate minutes, etc.)
- Keep records (i.e. minutes, deeds, constitutions, terms of reference, etc.) including establishing and maintaining document management systems.
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- Assist in maintaining diaries and arranging appointments for the CEO.
- Typing, preparing and collating reports.
- Filing of confidential documents.
- Organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes).
- Managing databases.
- Prioritizing workloads and maintaining effective project management.
- Organize meetings including all logistics (i.e. travel, accommodation, catering, venue booking, etc.).
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems.
- Liaising with relevant organizations and clients.
- Coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
- Logging or processing bills or expenses.
- A minimum of HND/B.Sc. in Secretariat Studies, Office Management and other Business Administrative course.
- Well conversant with Office application.
- Relevant Professional qualification will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a reputable organization.
- Below 30 years
- Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills
- Team working skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Negotiation skills
- Tact, discretion and diplomacy
- Highly proactive and initiative.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and Application Letter to: email@example.com with the position applied for as the Subject of the email.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidate will be reached.
- Know More About Vixa PharmacySimilar Jobs
- Head of Operations - Banking at Aldelia Limited
- Head of School at Millie's International School
- Executive Assistant at GE - General Electric
- Head Finance and Operations at Ernst and Young
- Country Administrator at COOPI - Cooperazione Internazionale
- Front Office Supervisor at Residency Hotels Limited
- Hotel General Manager at Residency Hotels Limited
- Finance & Administration Associate at Fenix International