Medical Record Officer at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
Posted on: 19 October, 2018
Deadline: 31 October, 2018
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital - World class Healthcare; Olive has assembled some of the best ranges of specialised medical care services for everyone
Medical Record Officer
- Process patient admission and discharge documents
- Gathers patient information by collecting demographic information from a variety of sources
- Release information to persons and agencies according to regulations.
- Maintains master patient index by completing assigned portion of daily audit trail; corrects and communicates problems according to established procedures.
- Initiates the medical record by creating and processing the patient care record folder.
- Retrieves medical records by following chart-out procedures; documenting reasons charts cannot be retrieved for statistical and follow-up purposes.
- Delivers charts to assigned areas of the hospital by following established routing procedures.
- Keeps health care providers informed by communicating availability or unavailability of the record.
- Maintains quality results by following hospital standards.
- Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains patient confidence by keeping patient records information confidential.
- Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and standards.
- Enhances medical records and hospital reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Candidates must possess a Degree in Health Records Administration/Health Information Management or Bio-statistics from a recognized University, NYSC Certificate and must be registered with the appropriate professional body.
- Candidates must also possess a current practicing license.
- Possession of a Certificate in Computer Studies or Data Processing will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV's to: email@example.com using only the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Pediatric Nurse at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Facility Manager at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- HMO Nurse at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Know More About Olive Multi-Specialist HospitalSimilar Jobs
- Primary Health Care Quality (PHCQ) Advisor at fhi 360
- Healthy Time and Spacing of Pregnancy (HTSP) Advisor at fhi 360
- National Programme Manager at fhi 360
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Director at fhi 360
- GBV Officer/Nurse at Plan International
- Child Protection Officer/Clinical Psychologist at Plan International
- Health Programme Intern at Plan International
- Director - Prevention, Care & Treatment at fhi 360